Fruits and vegetables are sometimes shaped weirdly. Very often these cute natural creations don’t even make it to the supermarkets due to their non-uniform shape. In the US, an astonishing number of 6 billion pounds of “ugly” plants are thrown away each year. This is a pity, as their unusual shape make these vegetables special and often even human-like.
1. A depressed carrot thinking about its life choices.
2. Very sophisticated daikon radish
3. Little carrot kid hugging its mother.
4. Extremely scared pepper
5. Radish foot
6. Free eggplant hugs
7. The daikon radish is running away!
8. A fabulously strong broccoli
9. An alpha-male carrot
10. The spooky pickle
11. Bless you, Mr. Pepper.
12. Berry good!
14. The marathon broccoli
15. “I stepped on a tomato.”
16. The strawberry explores the world with its eyes wide open.
17. A grumpy pepper
Buddha-shaped pears are in high demand in China and are believed to bring good luck. They are grown by putting pears in molds of different shapes when they are little and are widely used by farmers to make star-shaped cucumbers, square watermelons, and heart-shaped potatoes.